Currently for 2021 we are already working on these projects:
- Continued refurbishment of an C18th house and private Cotswold estate of dwellings, involving the specification of period design details and supply trades thereof, overseeing on site installation, production of scheme boards and initiating the supply thereof.
- The specifying of internal detailing for a roof conversion, including dealing with the contract specification and handling initial contract tenders, internal drawings and project managing through to full supply of end products.
- Continuing in 2021 the consultation, specifying and project managing of the construction of a neo-classical private dwelling in Clifton, Bristol.
- The full project manage and specifying to contractors for a farmhouse extension to create a luxury high end boutique 6 bed venue in North Worcestershire.
- The refurbishment of a project ten years ago, a bridal suite at a Midlands wedding venue.
- The completion of a Somerset retreat, final phase of furnishing.
- Continuing a 2019 Victorian house project in Cheltenham; furnishing contract including lighting & flooring specification.
- Last phase early in 2020 of a listed Georgian town house which has included project oversee, design consultancy and final supply.
- A modern former vicarage in Cheltenham area, to consult and specify on the complete redecoration to turn it into a private home.
"James's projects always deliver on time and on budget and he has never let us down."
Mike and Emma Crisp
- The refurbishment of two Art Deco apartments for private clients in NW8, involving liaising with architect on planning applications, through to bathroom refurbishment and furnishing supply.
- We are currently undertaking the refurbishment of a principle apartment within a prestigious Grade II listed country mansion estate near Burford which will continue into 2022 & involves the specifying of sympathetic restoration and re installation of lost features as well as upgrading existing fixtures and consulting on period furniture purchases